From the new Instancing Lab and totally redesigned bridge to DAZ Studio, to the improved skies and clouds, updated HDRI and advanced lighting, Bryce 7 will breathe new life into both your future and existing Bryce scenes. Whether you are a professional designer, or a recent 3D graphics enthusiast, Bryce provides you with the tools to literally create a world of your own.
• Instancing Lab — Enjoy true instancing with items that auto-follow the terrain. Create copies of individual objects, or entire sets so as to create huge forests and rock gardens quickly and without the typical memory usage and overhead. Change the distribution and randomness by controlling the scale, density, and proportion of your selected objects.
• Improved Light Lab — New distant, spotlight, parallel, cluster, dome and 3D fill lights are available along with settings for specularity and diffuse intensity. Also includes optimized true ambience, lens flare, and cast shadow intensity settings.
• Sky Lab Improvements — Use the sky as a light source, add a specular map to your IBL, control shadow softness, background DOF, transparency controls, tone-map, and the ability to create and export your own HDR Images. Also includes new controls over cloud settings.
• Particle Emitter — Create animated particles from sphere objects with control over size, gravity, and max particles.
• DAZ Studio Bridge — Create seamless productions of environments populated with human figures, animals and other characters imported from DAZ Studio.
• Improved Import/Export — Now you can import and export FBX and COLLADA date files, including the import of Google SketchUp models or Spore creatures.
DAZ Hexagon 2 delivers all the tools a graphic artist needs to create complete, detailed, textured 3D models ready to be rendered.
About DAZ 3D
DAZ Productions originated as the Poser-production division of Zygote Media Group, Inc., in Provo, Utah where the content included within Poser 3 and 4 was born. After creating the default content for MetaCreations, Daz developed the "Millennium Woman" Victoria and the "Millennium Man" Michael figures. With a tremendous positive response from the Poser user base, DAZ gained a strong reputation as the premier source for Poser oriented digital content. In December of 2000, DAZ branched off from Zygote, and became a freestanding corporation. In January 2001, DAZ Productions opened its first e-commerce website with 159 products. DAZ has built a business by creating 3D digital content at affordable price points offered to the public via an online store. DAZ also works closely with third party artists and offers an online publishing program through which these artists can make their own creations available to the DAZ customer base.
The company now sells over 3,000 products to a constantly growing group of customers. DAZ has a variety of software solutions designed to expand the market for digital content, including the increasingly popular DAZ Studio software application. DAZ Studio removes the barrier to entry for newcomers to the 3D industry, as it is offered free of charge. DAZ Studio provides an environment where users may take their favorite 3D assets and easily create art or animation for either recreational or professional endeavors. With a free, easy to use 3D tool, DAZ hopes to reach new industries and individuals that would otherwise be excluded. DAZ continues to focus primarily on creating digital content, and only develops items that help increase the demand for future DAZ digital content. With this in mind, DAZ continually develops new versions of their popular "Millennium" figures, as well as developing relations with the most successful third party content creators.
About Daz 3D Hexagon 2
Want to create a realistic object? An alien creature? A video-game setting? A fancy flying car? Hexagon will give you the right tool at the right time. Check out the sample projects below and watch the videos which will give you just an idea of the power and ease-of-use of Hexagon.
Hexagon delivers all the tools a graphic artist needs to create detailed 3D models ready for final render. Packed with features such as; DAZ Studio Bridge, sculpted primitives, freehand modeling brushes, micro-displacement modeling tools, comprehensive UV-mapping modules, advanced 3D paint, and instant ambient occlusion. Hexagon provides you with all the options of expensive competitor software, but at an affordable price.
- Realistic Objects
Hexagon offers a comprehensive toolset of curve drawing and management, and of surface creation tools that allows to build complex realistic objects with ease and efficiency.
- Alien Creatures
Equipped with the wide range of direct polygon and vertex tools, plus instant surface subdivision and soft selection and tweaking tools, Hexagon is the ideal modeling software for bringing the wildest creatures from your imagination to life!
- Setting Design
With its volume design toolset (including thickness, boolean and chamfer tools) enhanced by a complete palette of assembly tools such as a unique interactive multiple-copy feature, Hexagon will help you build intricate settings and environments.
- Flying Car
Hexagon gives you the power to freely build and refine any kind of vehicle, with or without bio-design inspirations. You can easily mix box-modeling techniques with more accurate vertex tools, as well as with advanced surfaces capabilities.
This Package Included: DAZ 3D Hexagon 22.214.171.124 (+Portable)
DAZ 3D Bryce Pro 126.96.36.199 (+Portable)
DOWNLOAD FROM SHAREFLARE LINK
DOWNLOAD FROM LETITBIT LINK