Supersuit - genesis

Another day, another request!Topic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

Smdy

Mega-Leecher

I looked on here and found the Supersuit pro bundle, but the link was dead (I clicked on the Dead Link part to let people know).
    http://topgfx.com/daz_poser/187280-supersuit-pro-bundle.html

Any chance anyone could post it?
    Thanks for your time, people.
    15 August 2016 - 09:45 / #1
  2. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

I have it but it's in the older EXE installer's, not DIM. I can extract them, and convert them to zip, but it will take some time.
    15 August 2016 - 14:50 / #2
  3. Offline

Smdy

Mega-Leecher

Cheers StarryEyes (I'm not sure what the diference is between EXE and DIM, it sounds too technical for my poor brain). No rush, any help is always appreciated.
    15 August 2016 - 18:47 / #3
  4. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

EXE is a program that actually runs on your computer and installs the files. The older EXE's are platform dependent. They are Windoze only. If you have a MAC they are useless because they will not run. MAC users had to download a different file which was itself really nothing more then a ZIP file with MAC specific data in it.

DIM is actually a zip file with a couble of special files in the root which tells the DAZ Install Manager what the file is and what's in and where it all goes. DIM's can actually be open like a standard zip file and the contents extracted and manually installed. The advanatge of this is that it is not platform (IE: AWindows/MAC) dependent. which means the same file can be used wither you are using Windoze or MAC os.

What are you using?
    Don_k like this post.
    15 August 2016 - 19:49 / #4
  5. Offline

Smdy

Mega-Leecher

I'm using windows 10. So as far as I know it's always been a case of unzipping stuff.
    15 August 2016 - 21:10 / #5
  6. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

You don't unzip these, you have to click and run them just like a program, or an installer for a program you want to add to your system. Give me a few days to extract and convert them into zips and upload them.
    16 August 2016 - 04:08 / #6
  7. Offline

Smdy

Mega-Leecher

Some of the items I've had from here went through a kind of installation process, where you click a box to agree to terms and conditions and select a folder to send the files and so on. Then the unzipping came after that I think.
    16 August 2016 - 09:51 / #7
  8. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

Yes, those where most like exe installer's.

I'm going to convert all of mine where they are already extracted and all you have to do is drop their folders into the runtime/content library, that way the MAC users can make use of them as well.
    16 August 2016 - 18:06 / #8
  9. Offline

Smdy

Mega-Leecher

Cheers, you're very kind!
    16 August 2016 - 18:52 / #9
  10. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

Just to let you know I haven't forgotten, it's just taking time. I am hoping to be finish with tonight extracting and converting. Luckily I have several which I will not have to convert.
    Don_k like this post.
    17 August 2016 - 20:57 / #10
: