Kat daz & poser community members are welcome here

The Welcome Room of the displaced KAT 3D CommunityTopic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

Altenza

I try to impress

"It's kinda rough starting from scratch again."

Yeah. for me too :/
    All my files uploaded on my old hosters are deleted since he left his role of hosting and was taked down by M-P-A.....

Anyway, I try to rebuild many files in a custom folder on my external drive, aswell as some breaking release :)
    But.. It will take a while before I will be as my top form in TopGFX.
    And when I will be ready, I take a premium account and see how things will go on!

Ah.. well, I'm sad, but to ALL of formers KAT users, especially uploaders, I have a new, this site is cool, as 3D is :)
    7 August 2016 - 05:41 / #11
  2. Offline

Don_k

Thank you, Altenza.

It can be hard to start over again. I have two Tutorials for Posting & Editing, give them a look when you are ready to start Uploading.

You can continue to use PxImg(https://pximg.xyz) for image hosting. Oload, Katfile, SalesFile, Mega, DepoFile are all good for uploading to. MediaFire is OK but is strict with DMCA, them and MEGA will flag high traffic stuff as well.

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

7 August 2016 - 05:58 / #12
  3. Offline

cronus91

Mega-Leecher

I'm a refugee from KAT as well. Glad to see new stuff being uploaded!
    13 August 2016 - 03:07 / #13
  4. Offline

Don_k

Welcome, cronus91. Be sure to read the TOS & Rules, then the main News article, then cruise through the Forums. If you have any questions, send me a PM.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

13 August 2016 - 03:27 / #14
  5. Offline

AnjaBear

Mega-Leecher

Hello Everyone!

My name is Anja, also known as AnjaBear from over at the now gone Daz Community at Kickass Torrents. I'm a mother of 3 boys and love Daz Studio. Of course the costs of things are rising daily and Daz went from being a hobbyist marketplace to a very very expensive one, and because almost unaffordable to a single mom of 3 growing boys, my oldest is 16. He also has been doing 3D with Daz3D too. I had been quite active in the KAT community when suddenly from one day to another - the world I felt safe in was taken from me. Pulled out from under me.

I have been wandering from place to place looking for a new home, I am disconnected from all my prior Torrents, and everything I once uploaded is now being passed on by some others from KAT, like my friend Thunderherd and BeagleBandit. At least those bundles I upped have been saved and passed around.

I am still around and trying to find a way to share my things with everyone, and am not sure exactly how to do it without being able to created torrents and upload them, so if anyone can guide me, this is new to me without using KAT's interface.

In another week another male bundle will be released and I am buying it and have no place to get it to my friends. And I haven't been able to find Tween Julie 7 anywhere without having to pay for it - so I may just have to crack down and buy the Pro Bundle before it goes off sale, but $75 is alot of money for me.

Looking forward to reconnecting with any and all of my former KAT friends from the 3 Daz forums we once had.

Hugs from Berlin,
    AnjaBear

PS: Thanks to Don_K for making me welcome and telling me about this forum!
    Don_k like this post.
    14 August 2016 - 02:45 / #15
  6. Offline

Don_k

Under the Forums Menu, there is a list of who is logged in currently, and to my surprise, our dear Anja was online, so I looked up her profile, and lo & behold, she just joined us Today. Naturally I had to PM her.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

14 August 2016 - 02:55 / #16
  7. Offline

Kooroe

I try to impress

So I finally made my way here. The forums are kind of bare here.
    18 August 2016 - 15:36 / #17
  8. Offline

Don_k

Mainly it is for Requests and Technical help, most of the chatter is in the Chat Box and PMs.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

19 August 2016 - 03:08 / #18
  9. Offline

HarimauTua

Mega-Leecher

Hi,
    I am new here. Just read the rules. it says that you have to post at least once a week or you will be removed. I don't have any files to post. Can't afford to buy content as I am no longer working. Does this mean that I will be delisted in a week? I am also not very computer savvy.
    18 September 2016 - 03:13 / #19
  10. Offline

Don_k

Posting counts anywhere, just as long as you remain active. That includes Requests, Chat Box posts and comments on posted items. It is just a way of weeding out sleeper accounts that might get hijacked.

Say thanks in the post comments, ask frequent questions in the Forums, make and talk to Friends in the Chat Box and you will be fine.

Just remember that we are open to ALL ages, from 8 to 108. Keep the chatter clean and where it won't embarrass you in front of your Grandmother or make your kid brother or sister tattle on you for naughty language... ;)

Welcome Aboard and welcome to the 3D art Community.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

18 September 2016 - 03:29 / #20
: