Renderotica - all links dead

Please re-up Renderotica links!Topic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

jaybomanly

Mega-Leecher

Please re-up Renderotica links! All of the ones I have found are dead and link to rapidshare. Thanks!
    6 July 2015 - 01:57 / #1
  2. Offline

mac

Administrators

Be more specific in what you are looking for, don't ask for all of renderotica, since the content is uploaded by multiple different users. It's not going to happen. I have a large collection of renderotica.

Thank you for your cooperation, and happy rendering!!

RoboMac

6 July 2015 - 12:35 / #2
  3. Offline

Don_k

Just report the dead links, a Moderator will search for a member with a copy to upload, and specify which post you want resurrected including the TopGFX page link and product name in the Forums.

There are enough BOZOS(Mega-Leechers) screaming "GIMMIE", pointing in random directions and hopping up and down without being polite and specific about what they WANT(not need) on all sharing Forums.

Rapidshare was forced out of business by the German Copyright Guild with backing by the US's MPAA & RIAA, not to mention the dozens of other File Host sites they used the FBI to take down over the last Decade.

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

6 July 2015 - 13:00 / #3
  4. Offline

jaybomanly

Mega-Leecher

I'm very appreciative of everything you guys are doing. Specifically, I'd like any m6/v6 genital morphs or some thing like the panty bundle re-uploaded. I have reported all dead links I've found in hopes that they get fixed. Please understand I'm not begging, this is more of a "things on your site aren't maintained" kind of thing.

Again, thank you guys for all your hard work and dedication to the site. I'll become a VIP when my financial situation will allow me.

~Jay
    11 July 2015 - 02:29 / #4
  5. Offline

Don_k

ALL Renderotica Posts are hard to keep active because they get taken down VERY QUICKLY. All the sharing, Torrent & Warez sites are constantly checked for Renderotica content so the links can be DMCAed by Renderotica itself.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

11 July 2015 - 07:37 / #5
  6. Offline

jaybomanly

Mega-Leecher

I really apologize if this upset anybody for asking. That was certainly not my intention. Again, I'm very grateful for everything posted on this site.
    13 July 2015 - 09:11 / #6
  7. Offline

Don_k

No problem, no offense taken. Enjoy getting what you can, while you can. Skymiga just got seized over the weekend, all traces are gone including the bare IP address of 74.91.19.178.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

14 July 2015 - 03:47 / #7
  8. Offline

Don_k

EDIT: SKYMIGA IS BACK UP AND RUNNING!

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor