More v3/a3/m3, please

Anything for gen3.Topic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

Don_k

Any way you like to post your fine Runtime GOODIES is perfect for me. I am just glad to see the Classics being resurrected AND appreciated.

Unfortunately Torrenting is like using MEGA, no pay for downloads, Just your cost in Bandwidth.Its more geared to the altruistic among us uploaders

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

18 June 2015 - 07:20 / #11
  2. Offline

tiny2

Mega-Leecher

seperately is better so you see what you get and you can download exact you Need ! Some don't download because the files are too big for Content you may not use ...... but a great thx anywhere
    Last edited: tiny2 18 June 2015 - 17:31
    18 June 2015 - 17:29 / #12
  3. Offline

cantonesejim

Mega-Leecher

if anyone still has the A3CA / C5A2ACDFBAF3469A0B439D006C835FC6A19AFDD7 torrent or files i'd appreciate an upload here or a reseed and i'll share on here what's not up now. There's just a lot of stuff in there i wanted when i was younger but isn't available now that i can afford to buy things.
    21 December 2020 - 23:30 / #13
  4. Offline

airunbee

Mega-Leecher

cantonesejim,
    Are you only interested in the listed files? Or is something else suitable for A3 too? I have several, but it will take a few days to do the sort.
    28 December 2020 - 10:06 / #14
  5. Offline

cantonesejim

Mega-Leecher

I'll take anything A3 to be honest but i was hoping to finish the torrent to keep it seeded for future searchers.i've gotten it up to 59% from 33 by going through my own archives but there's some weird old repacks and incredible hard to find NLAs there.

i can give you a list of stuff i don't have analogues for if you'd like as i'll probably remake it with updated and newer repacks once i can complete it somehow.
    Last edited: cantonesejim 10 January 2021 - 08:17
    10 January 2021 - 08:16 / #15
  6. Offline

cantonesejim

Mega-Leecher

I'm generally interested in anything from the 3rd generation and most of the 4th generation. but mostly i'm trying to find alot of old stuff from 2000-2006 era when i first started with poser and am slowly working through old disks as well to add to the list of available goodies but mostly just want to make the older stuff available because there were alot of cool things i remember that have no real analogues today and most of the stuff today is just out of my style.
    10 January 2021 - 23:01 / #16
  7. Offline

cantonesejim

Mega-Leecher

sorry about double post, my browser messed up.
    11 January 2021 - 08:13 / #17
: