I try to impress

I am looking for:

Creature Creator (non exe/runtime) for M4
    Ethnic Faces (non exe//runtime) for M4 and V4
    Creature Creator M4
    http://www.daz3d.com/michael-4-creature-creator-morphs
    Elite Ethnic Faces M4 V4
    http://www.daz3d.com/m4-v4-elite-ethnic-faces-bundle

I have the exes but the bastard thing refuses to work cuz it keeps saying stuff about being uploaded into the correct place or something or another... It's extremely frustrating. Not even people on Daz forum can help. Seems the exe's hate Poser Pro 2014...
    Last edited: xadhoom 1 September 2014 - 09:29
    1 September 2014 - 08:37 / #1
  2. Offline

DarkLight

I have one the Ethnic Faces Bundle. Here is:

M4/V4 Elite Ethnic Faces Bundle
    4 September 2014 - 06:11 / #2
  3. Offline

Kimchi

I try to impress

I think I know your problem. Don't try and install it for poser, but for daz and then just add it to your library. should work fine. Besides that you should check where you have your install paths and then check it against the respective path mentioned when running the exe.
    5 September 2014 - 15:17 / #3
  4. Offline

Teloxi

I try to impress

Oh I've gone round and round with this issue. I've tried all the fixes. I think it's probably because I have Poser Pro 2014 installed and the older installers don't like it. But I keep trying...

Forgot to add (and it won't let me edit), my runtime is external while poser is installed on my computer. I may have to install an older version of poser if I'm going to get these bastard installers to work...
    Last edited: Teloxi 5 September 2014 - 17:51
    5 September 2014 - 17:48 / #4
  5. Offline

Kimchi

I try to impress

Hmm,...I had the exact same problem with poser pro '14 but the steps mentioned above solved the problem. Still I had a couple of other problems with poser, so I went back to daz though I actually liked poser better to begin with. Now I kinda figured out how to properly use daz but I'll give poser another shot in the next weeks and try and get my head around it. Keep me posted on your progress with this. Hope it works out eventually, good luck.
    5 September 2014 - 19:15 / #5
: