Mega-leecher error

1. Offline

kiltro

Mega-Leecher

I was able to see all the pages, but today I've started to gettin this error:

"Ooops, Error!
    Mega-Leecher Sorry, you are not authorized to access to this page."

What's happening?
    6 February 2017 - 08:52 / #1
  2. Offline

Don_k

Not sure. Your Profile lists 0 uploads after 7 years as a Member. You will be stuck as a Mega-Leecher until you post 20 items to share.

Usually that Error is for VIP posts where the 3 lowest Member Ranks are blocked. I ALSO have 1 of my posts blocked to Mega-Leechers only, all others can see it.

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

7 February 2017 - 02:11 / #2
  3. Offline

dikeger

Mega-Leecher

How many posts do I have to make to change my status? And does it matter if I have to rise 2 more ranks before I'm no longer blocked on other posts? I just came from another site that I was a huge contributor to but they are changing the way they do things and are down for maintenance and so I was looking for a new home but I requested a trial for VIP status and was in repeated communications with the site admin then after my post that is now feature on the main page of this site he quit communicating with me. I've sent him numerous PMs asking about when I could get the trial and have gotten no response. I've filled a request in the chat box and it goes silent and it's like this site is dead. So have I made a mistake by coming here?
    1 October 2017 - 16:50 / #3
  4. Offline

Don_k

To move up a rank, you need 30 posted items.

Admin has been busy with debugging TopGFX & the VIP site after the latest Server software update broke a bunch of scripts, be patient on that part.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

2 October 2017 - 02:14 / #4
  5. Offline

Don_k

Update, Admin will get back to you within a few days, PM me if you don't hear anything by Friday night.

Don_k
    Former Author & Editor

4 October 2017 - 01:02 / #5
: