Reup please

http://topgfx.info/daz_poser/161920-re-up-request-millennium-dragon-20.htmlTopic RSS Feed
  1. Offline

Stormychan

Mega-Leecher

19 June 2016 - 11:27 / #1
  2. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

I have this in the older EXE installer format. I know where it is but it will take me a day or two to convert it into a zip. (I'm going to see if I have any of the add-on's like texture's or riding gear first, which I do believe I have, I just got to find them.) If anyone else out there has this already in DIM format, please go ahead and feel free to upload it if you wish too. Just leave a post here to let me know.
    20 June 2016 - 00:04 / #2
  3. Offline

Stormychan

Mega-Leecher

I just need textures, poses and the base. Any other add on are optional
    20 June 2016 - 13:12 / #3
  4. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

I have to sort them all out. The Mill Dragons on my compute all jumbled together and I have to first sort out Mil 1 files from Mill 2, worse yet, while doing a little research I've discovered that there seems to have been 4 installers plus a template for Mill 2 but I only have 3 installers so it look like I'm missing one of the installers.
    20 June 2016 - 15:24 / #4
  5. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

OH PS: I am hunting for a fresh source for the Mill 2 Dragon, without much success. What about Mill 3? Coiuld you use it instead? (A source found and in process of aquiring)
    20 June 2016 - 15:59 / #5
  6. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

DAZ Dragon 3 PRO Bundle has been located and aquired. I have most of it uploaded but the network has become so conchested here that it is saying it is going to take 18 hours to upload the last 100mb file. (It took less then a hour to upload the other 250mb's worth of files.) This is like the 5th time I have tried uploading it so far. It would be going up just fine then bam, it would error out. I'm going to quit trying for now and wait until later when the network settles down. I am still looking for Mill 2 but with no luck so far.
    20 June 2016 - 23:30 / #6
  7. Offline

Stormychan

Mega-Leecher

I only want Mil dragon 2
    21 June 2016 - 00:31 / #7
  8. Offline

Don_k

What is the SKU Numbers, either Early Daz or Late Daz SKU format, I have a cross-reference chart.]

Never mind, found it and uploading now. The Whole MilDragon2 Super-Bundle in the first generation installers.
    Last edited: Don_k 21 June 2016 - 02:23

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

21 June 2016 - 01:47 / #8
  9. Offline

Don_k

Posted on the Main Page you two.

MilDragon2 Super-Bundle

Don_k
    Super Moderator, Tutorial Author
    Former Author & Editor
    TopGFX & GFXru Moderating Team

21 June 2016 - 02:33 / #9
  10. Offline

StarryEyes

User Deluxe

THANK YOU DON!
    I'll be able to repair my Mill 2 collection.
    21 June 2016 - 04:52 / #10
: